World Educational Services WES Pakistan Jobs 2019 announced on 24 December 2019 in “Express” Naewspaper. These Vacancies are available for the following 6 Posts Regional Monitoring Officer (RMO), District Monitoring Officer (DMO), Tehsil Monitoring Officer (TMO), Project Monitoring Officer (PMO), Assistant Coordination Officer (ACO), Computer Lab Operator (CLO).
|Posted Date:||24 Dec 2019|
|Institute:||World Educational Services|
|No. of Vacancies:||2,354|
|Job Location:||All Pakistan|
|Address:||Arcade 147, Civic Center phase 4 Bahria town. Islamabad|
31 December 2019
- 154 District Monitoring Officer (DMO)
- 30 Regional Monitoring Officer (RMO)
- 450 Tehsil Monitoring Officer (TMO)
- 1150 Project Monitoring Officer (PMO)
- 20 Assistant Coordination Officer (ACO)
- 550 Computer Lab Operator (CLO)
How To Apply:
- All Interested candidates from Pakistan can free online apply from official world education services website: http://wesedu.org/
- Candidates can not edit online applications, be careful while submitting online application.
- The last date for submission of application is December 31, 2019.
- Candidates from the Government / Semi-Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
Click on the image too get clear view of this AD