Newspaper: Jang & The Nation
Posted Date: 06 Oct. 2019
Organization Name: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Number of Vacancies: 153
Qualification: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, DAE
Job Location: Punjab
Last Date: 21 Oct. 2019
- Public Prosecution Department
- Archives & Libraries Wing, S&Gad
- Planning & Development Board
- Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department
- Sub-Engineers (43)
- Deputy District Public Prosecutors (18)
- Assistant District Public Prosecutors (90)
- Assistant Directors Records(1)
- Member Social General & IT (1)
Those candidates who are willing to apply should possess at least Bachelors/Masters/PhD/DAE with the relevant experience as per the demand of vacant positions.
How To Apply:
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other identification document will be acceptable.
- Application are advised to read all terms and conditions/introductions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website i.e. www.ppsc.gop.pk carefully/ in order to submit their Online Applications forms.
- Applications are required to submit “On-Line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 21-10-2019 up to instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the Candidates till the Closing Data of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all Posts to be filled through written test followed by interview alone, the number shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidates qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidates who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidates who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidates in accordance with above laid down policy.
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the
time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit PKR 1,000/-for Sr. No.335 & Sr. No.336 and PKR 600/- for Sr. No.337 to
Sr. No.339 under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC
SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury
on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
· Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
· Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy
of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for
· No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
Click below link to download PDF file to get complete details about vacancies & eligibility criteria.