PPSC Jobs Advertisement 40/2019 announced on 01 December 2019 in Jang newspaper. 153 Vacancies are available in Information & Culture Department, Punjab Public Service Commission, Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Department, Population Welfare Department, Multan Development Authority, Agriculture Department.
|Posted Date:||01 Dec 2019|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies:||153|
|Education:||Graduation, Intermediate, Masters|
|Address:||LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, 54000|
16 December 2019
|Post Name||Basic Scale||No. of Posts|
|INFORMATION & CULTURE DEPARTMENT|
|Deputy Director (Legal)||(BS-18)||01|
|PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|HUMAN RIGHTS & MINORITIES AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT|
|Communications Specialist||(LUMP SUM PAY RS.150,000)||03|
|POPULATION WELFARE DEPARTMENT|
|Women Medical Officer||(BS-17)||90|
|MULTAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY|
|AGRICULTURE EXTENSION & ADAPTIVE RESEARCH WING|
|Instructor (Computer Science)||(BS-17)||03|
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria can apply online at the official site www.ppsc.gop.pk
- The last date for submission of application is December 16, 2019.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.
Click below to download PDF File of this PPSC AD.Download