|Posted Date:||09 FEB 2020|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies:||45|
|Education:||Bachelor, Masters, MBBS|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab|
|Address:||LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, 54000|
|Last Date:||24 February 2020|
PPSC Jobs Advertisement No.06/2020 announced on February 09, 2020 in ‘Express‘. Punjab Public Service Commission regularly advertise the vacant positions in different govt sectors of Punjab. The candidates (males & females having Punjab domicile) who meet the Eligibility criteria & having Qualification (MBBS/ Master/ Bachelor) are encouraged to Apply online via official website of PPSC at www.ppsc.gop.pk. Roll number slip, Result & Interview date can be seen on their official website. Department wise vacancies published in PPSC Jobs Feb 2020 Advertisement N0.6 are listed below.
- Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department
- Agriculture Department
- Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Department
- Inspectorate of Mines, Punjab, Mines & Minerals Department
- Assistant (01)
- Classifier Cum Cataloguer (01)
- Junior Inspector (06)
- Lecturer (01)
- Senior Registrar (02)
- Social Welfare Officer (34)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting eligibility criteria can apply online at the official site www.ppsc.gop.pk
- The last date for submission of application is February 24, 2020.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.