HEC Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 In UK is Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID). Higher Education Commission (HEC) invites Students for award of Commonwealth Scholarships (Master’s & PhD) for Pakistani nationals in the United Kingdom for year 2020. ( Study Abroad ) study in uk
Commonwealth Masters and PhD scholarships allow talented and motivated individuals to gain advanced knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford their studies in the UK. ( Study Abroad ) study in uk
Scholarship Name: Commonwealth Scholarship
Country: United Kingdom
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth Countries (Bangladesh, Mozambique, Nigeria, India, Pakistan)
Degree: Masters & PhD
Last Date: 30 SEP 2019
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
( Study Abroad ) study in uk
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award (the CSC will not reimburse the cost of fares for dependants, nor usually the cost of journeys made before your award is finally confirmed).
- Approved tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month or £1,330, for those at universities in London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2018/2019 levels).
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable.
- Study travel grants towards the cost of study-related travel within UK or Overseas.
- Provision towards the cost of fieldwork undertaken overseas (usually the cost of one economy class return airfare to your fieldwork location) where approved.
- Paid mid-term visit (airfare) to your home country (unless you have claimed or (intend to claim) spouse and/or child allowances during your scholarships, or have received a return airfare to your home country for fieldwork).
- Family allowances as follows:
- Spouse allowance of £233 per month if you and your spouse are living together at the same address in the UK (unless your spouse is also in receipt of a scholarship; other conditions also apply) Child allowance of £233 per month for the first child, and £114 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16, if you are accompanied by your spouse and children and they are living with you at the same address in the UK.
- If you are widowed, divorced, or a single parent, child allowance of £465 per month for the first child, and £114 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16, if you are accompanied by your children and they are living with you at the same address in the UK. ( Study Abroad ) study in uk
For Commonwealth related details i.e. eligibility criteria, Terms & Conditions, desired program, participating universities Visit following web links and go through available information/documents thoroughly for your understanding. Please Apply, if you fulfill criteria of both HEC & CSC to avoid any inconvenience at later stage ( Study Abroad ) study in uk
Click below for HEC web visit to get more detailsHEC
Click below for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships detailsMater's Program
Click below for Commonwealth PhD Scholarships detailsPhD Program
( Study Abroad ) study in uk