Posted Date: 03 Oct. 2019
Organization Name: Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC)
Number of Vacancies: 219
Qualification: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Job Location: Pakistan
Last Date: 21 Oct. 2019
- (Federal Government Educational Institutions (FGEI) (Cantts/Garrisons)
- Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training
- Ministry of Railways
- Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division)
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Housing and Works
- Ministry of National Food Security & Research
- National History & Literary Division
- Ministry of Planning Development & Reform
- Airports Security Force (ASF)
- Ministry of Kashmir Affairs & Gilgit Baltistan
- Federal Govt Polyclinic, Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination
- Sub-Engineers (43)
- 74 Medical Officer BPS-17
- 02 Assistant Director BPS-17
- 07 Assistant Eecutive Engineer (Civil) BPS-17
- 01 Director BPS-19
- 01 Associate Professor (Mathematics) BPS-19
- 01 Senior Auditor BPS-16
- 15 Assistant Mechanial Engineer BPS-17
- 15 Assistant Executive Engineer BPS-17
- 02 Labour Welfare & Safety Officer BPS-16
- 01 Experimental Engineer BPS-16
- 02 Junior Civilian Security Officer BPS-16
- 01 Associate Professor Physics Male BPS-19
- 01 Director Technical Services BPS-19
- 01 Scientific Officer BPS-17
- 02 Associate Professor Female BPS-19
- 01 Pathologist BPS-18
- 01 Assistant Professor Matehamtics Male BPS-18
- 02 Deputy Chief BPS-18
- 01 Protocol Officer BPS-17
- 79 Inspector BPS-16
- 05 Assistant Execuutive Engineer (E&M) BPS-17
Those candidates who are willing to apply should possess at least Bachelors/Masters/PhD with the relevant experience as per the demand of vacant positions.
How To Apply:
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other identification document will be acceptable.
- Candidates fulfilling all criteria are suggested to apply via online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Those candidates who do not have access to Internet Facility are allowed to apply on an application written on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- The last date for submission of application is October 21, 2019.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/- for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/- for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/- for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/- for BS-20 & above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- The MCQS Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 29th December 2019
Click below link to download PDF file to get complete details about vacancies & eligibility criteria.