|Posted Date:||09 FEB 2020|
|Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies:||479|
|Education:||Bachelor, Graduation, Master, LLB|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan, Quetta, Peshawar, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan|
|Address:||Federal Public Service Commission, Aga Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad|
24 FEB 2020
FPSC Jobs Advertisement 2/2020, Apply Online via www.fpsc.gov.pk, advertised Jobs in National Highway & Motorway Police, Staff Welfare Organization, Federal Board of Revenue, Central Directorate of National Savings, Ministry of Narcotics Control, Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment, Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantts/Garrisons) & Jobs in Gilgit Baltistan (Education Department, Health Department, Forest, Parks & Wildlife Department).
Applicants (males & females having Pakistani Nationality) who meet the education requirements & eligibility criteria can apply for various posts Instructor (BS-16), Administrative Officer (BS-16), National Savings Officer (BS-17), Range Forest Officer (BS-16), Medical Lab Technologist (BS-17), Assistant Director (BS-17), Deputy Director (BS-18), Lecturer (BS-17), Librarian (BS-16), Demonstrator (BS-16), Headmaster (BS-18), Web Developer (BS-17) and Patrol Officer (BS-14).
|Name of Post||Pay Scale||No. of Posts|
|National Savings Officer||BS-17||50|
|Range Forest Officer||BS-16||05|
|Medical Lab Technologist||BS-17||01|
|Assistant Director (Law)||BS-17||04|
|Deputy Director (Law)||BS-18||01|
|Deputy Director/ Protector of Emigrants||BS-18||01|
|Principal/ Head Master / Instructor (Male)||BS-18||47|
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria can apply online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk
- The last date for submission of application is February 24, 2020.
- Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/emission etc.
- The Information claimed will be considered as final in the online application form.
- Subsequent claims of experience, previously not submitted the online form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to qualify. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instructions/guidelines for online application can be found on the website.
- Applicants do not require a hard copy of their online application.
- Those applicants who do not have internet access can apply their applications on or before the Last Date 24 Feb 2020, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of the prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in the submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval for the Commission.
- BS-16 & 17 = Rs.300/-
- BS 18 = Rs.750/-
- BS 19 = Rs.1200/-
- BS 20 & above = Rs.1500/-
- The payment may be deposited in the nearest Government Treasury or in a branch of the National Bank of Pakistan on or before the closing date.