CTI Jobs In Colleges of Punjab 2019-2020 announced on 07 sep 2019 in newspaper. The Government of Punjab approved the CTIs Jobs in Punjab to hire the College Teaching Interns (CTIs) in the Colleges of Punjab. The total 4500 vacancies of CTI Jobs In Colleges of Punjab 2019-2020 announced today.
Eligible Candidates having domicile of any district of Punjab can apply in government colleges of their Areas. These CTIs Jobs are for both male & female. From 12 September 2019 you can visit your nearest girls/boys colleges.
CTI Jobs In Colleges of Punjab 2019-2020 Details:
- Education: MA/MSc or Equivalent degree ( 2nd Position )
- Number of Vacancies: 4500
- Eligible: Both Male & Female
- Duration: 20 SEP 2019 to 30 April 2020
- Monthly Salary: 45,000 PKR
- Place of Posting : Nearest Boys/Girls Colleges of your Area
Important Last Dates:
- Vacancies List Display: 12 SEP 2019 (display on college notice board)
- Interviews: 13 SEP 2019 to 14 SEP 2019
- Selected Candidate List: 16 SEP 2019
- Complaints: 19 SEP 2019
- Final Selection: 20 SEP 2019
- Biology (Botany/Zoology)
- Computer Science
- Pak studies
Marks Distribution For CTI Jobs:
- Education Qualification = 85 marks
- Marks for an above master degree like MS or M.Phil = 5 marks
- Position holders in board and university = 5 marks
- For Interview = 5 Marks
Position of university and Board will be considered in your selection merit
- First position = 5 marks
- Second position = 3 marks
- Third 3rd position = 2 marks
For GPA Conversion into percentage, HEC formula will use for GPA converting into Percentage.
How To Apply
- Please visit your nearest boys/girls Colleges you can get all Information from the college Notice Board.
- You have to apply in related Colleges and also you can apply more than one College.
- The interview will be held on 13 SEP 2019 to 14 SEP 2019.
- You must bring your original documents and your CV at the time of Interview.
- All Interviews will be held in related Colleges where you apply.
- Candidates with advanced education qualifications and experience will be preferred.