CTD Punjab Police Jobs 2019 Via NTS announced on 05 December in Express newspaper. 156+ Vacancies are available in Counter Terrorism Department for IT Technician, Hardware Technician, Data Entry Operator, DEO, Forensics Supervisor, Explosives Supervisor, Assistant Forensics Supervisor, Assistant Explosives Supervisor, Electrical Supervisor, Mechanical Supervisor, Assistant Electrical Supervisor, Assistant Mechanical Supervisor, Mechanical Helper and Electrical Helper .
|Posted Date:||05 Dec 2019|
|Department:||Counter Terrorism Department|
|No. of Vacancies:||156+|
|Education:||Matric, Inter, Graduation, DAE|
|Job Location:||Punjab, Pakistan|
|Address:||Administration Counter Terrorism Department, Lahore|
23 December 2019
|Name of Post||Basic Pay Scale||No. of Posts|
|IT / Hardware Technician||BPS-14||05|
|Data Entry Operator||BPS-07||65|
|Assistant Supervisor (Forensics)||BPS-07||11|
|Assistant Supervisor (Explosives)||BPS-07||10|
|Assistant Supervisor (Electrical)||BPS-07||05|
|Assistant Supervisor (Mechanical)||BPS-07||12|
How To Apply:
- Candidates can download application form along with the deposit slip from the NTS website (wvvw.nts.org.pk)
- Test shall be held at all divisions of Punjab (Date, time and venue will be intimated on the Roll Number slip and NTS website).
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs. 390/- per candidate in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form. Eligible candidates list shall be uploaded on NTS website after 10 days of receipt of applications.
- Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of MCB, HBL and ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Last date of submission of applications is 23-12-2019.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test Centre, timings and test date shall be uploaded an NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). Candidates shall also be informed through SMS.
- No further age relaxation will be applicable in lower/upper age limits.
- 15% quota for women, 5% for minorities and 03% for disabled.
- Candidates can also download their roll number slips from NTS website.
Click on the image too get clear view of this AD
Syllabus for CTD Punjab Police Jobs:
Click below to download Content Weightages for CTD Punjab Police JobsDownload