The purpose of this educational award is to give a chance for undertaking a PhD degree program at the University of Melbourne.
Eligible Countries: International Students.
Institute Name: University of Melourne.
To be taken at (country): Australia
Eligible Field of Study: Scholarship is available for PhD Degree Program.
Scholarships Deadline: Jan 15, 2020.
The university will provide a full tuition fee award and a supplementary living allowance of around $10,200 per year. The China Scholarship Council will also provide a living allowance of approximately $20,400 per year, a return airfare between China and Melbourne by the most economical route, and a visa application fees.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:
You can participate in a PhD degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria:
Must hold an offer to study at the University in Australia.
- How to Apply: The application process is divided into 2 parts,
- Part 1- Interested participants need to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university.
- Part 2- After receiving your offer letter from the university, you are eligible to complete the online application process for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The university is not asking for any other additional documents.
- Admission Requirements: Completion of at least a four-year undergraduate degree, with the equivalent of a minimum overall average grade of H2A (or 75%) is required.
- Language Requirement: Participants must meet the English language requirements.