|Posted Date:||09 February 2020|
|Organization:||Allied Bank Limited|
|No. of Vacancies:||100+|
|Designation:||Management Trainee Officer MTO|
|Education:||MBA, BBA, MBIT, M.Com. Masters in Banking/ Finance/ Business|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gujranwala, Multan,|
|Address:||Allied Bank Limited, 4th Floor, Plot No. 74, Sheet GK-7, M.W. Tower, M.A. Jinnah Road, Karachi, Pakistan|
16 February 2020
Allied Bank Jobs 2020 for Management Trainee Officers MTO advertised on February 09, 2020 by Allied Bank Limited (ABL). Applicants are invited from all Pakistan for the posts of Management Training Officer in various branches of Allied Bank Limited. Interested candidates having qualification MBA, BBA, MBIT, M.Com. Masters in Banking/ Finance/ Business are encouraged to apply these posts. Eligibility criteria is given below.
Candidates must having an MBA, MBIT, M.Com, Masters in Banking and /or Finance and/or Business or four years BBA Honors from HEC recognized university. Those applicants having bi-majors in the field of Information Technology / Digital Banking will be preferred most during the selection procedure.
CGPA / Division: Not less than 3.00 CGPA (cumulative grading point average) ‘or’ 80% marks in the final transcript.
Age Limit: Not more than 27 years as on 31st January 2020.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meet the eligibility criteria should apply online at www.abl.com/careers.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Hard copy of application by post or through emails or by courier service shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Last Date for submission of application is February 16, 2020.
AD of Allied Bank Jobs 2020 for Management Trainee Officers