Admissions Fall 2019 Open In University of Education. The University of Education was established in 2002 as the highest seat of learning in teacher education with clear goals and objectives of producing quality teachers of international standards. Each University Campus has its own well equipped and up-to-date Labs & Libraries.
This University of Education have fame about IT Programs & BS education. UE have many campuses in all over Punjab as the list of all campuses is given below;
- Division of Science & Technology (Township Campus, Lahore)
- Division of Education (Township Campus, Lahore)
- Division of Arts & Social Sciences (Lower Mall Campus, Lahore)
- Attock Campus
- Bank Road Campus, Lahore
- DG Khan Campus
- Juharabad Campus
- Lower Mall Campus, Lahore
- Multan Campus
- Township Campus, Lahore
- Vehari Campus
How To Apply:
- Download Prospectus from URL(http://ue.edu.pk/admissions/2019)
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Check your Eligibility before you apply for admission in a particular program.
- Fill online application form available at URL(http://web.ue.edu.pk/apply)
Click below to download Prospectus 2019Prospectus
Click below to Apply OnlineAPPLY ONLINE
Admission Schedule 2019:
|Last Date date Submission of Admission Applications of MS/MPhil/PhD Applicants||30 SEP 2019|
|Entry Test for MS/MPhil & PhD applicants||05 Oct 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Admission Applications of BS/MA/MSc Applicants||07 Oct 2019|
|Declaration of Result of Entry Test for MS/MPhil & PhD Applicants||10 Oct 2019|
|Interview of qualified MS/MPhil & PhD Applicants (at 10:00 am)||12 Oct 2019|
Display of Merit Lists:
|Display of First Merit List
Last Date for Deposit of Fee
|15 Oct 2019
18 Oct 2019
|Display of Second Merit List
Last Date of Deposit of Fee
|22 Oct 2019
25 Oct 2019
|Display of Third Merit Lists
Last Date of Deposit of Fee
|28 Oct 2019
01 Nov 2019
Commencement of Classes From 04 November 2019
Please note that after submitting Online Admission Application, you are required to deposit the prescribed admission processing fee in any branch of The Bank of Punjab (BOP) and get computer-generated deposit receipt (Customer Copy).
Please note that:
- Printed application form/computer-generated deposit receipt (Customer copy) are not required; hence, it may not be submitted to the university.
- Only those applicants will be considered for admission who have deposited the prescribed admission processing fee.
The applicants having unusual or non-standard qualifications (e.g. diploma, certificate, etc.) are required to seek equivalence (prior to applying online for admission) from Quality Enhancement Cell, University of Education, Lahore. Applicants will have to submit equivalence form (which may be downloaded from UE Website or Click Here) in Quality Enhancement Cell, University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore and deposit prescribed fee. For any query regarding equivalence, applicants may contact Quality Enhancement Cell at email@example.com.
Note: Programs Detail of Each Campus can be get from the Advertisement given below;
Please Click on the image to get clear view of this Advertisement